[sib-access] OT Sibelius on mac

  • From: "Benjamin Blatter" <benjaminblatter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:00:00 +0200

Hi to all

I'm thinking about using a mac in the future. I'm wondering if any of you
have tried par example sibelius 6 wogether on a mac with the screen reader
voice over?
I get along fine by jaws without the sib-access scripts (no offence,
please). And I don't expect any scripts for mac. So I just am interested in
knowing if voice over provides about the same accessibility like jaws out of
the box. Please let me know if you have made any experience in this.

Kind regards
Ben