[sib-access] Re: No Sib 5 With Windows 7???

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 15:03:19 -0800

Ramy,

Not sure I agree with you. Here's what I got from the Sibelius web site...

Previous versions of Sibelius on Windows 7

Versions of Sibelius prior to Sibelius 6 will not be supported on either the
32-bit or 64-bit editions of Windows 7.

In our limited testing, we have found that Sibelius 5 and earlier can be
installed and run on Windows 7 without any major problems. Please note,
however,
that Sibelius technical support staff cannot offer any assistance with
issues relating to compatibility of Sibelius 5 or earlier with Windows 7.