[sib-access] Musicianship Tuition.

  • From: sandra gayer <sandragayer7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 22:15:55 +0100

Hello everyone,
I apologise in advance for the cross list posting.

Do you struggle to sing along to your favourite tunes?
Do you want to join a choir but can’t hold a melody line?
Do you find it hard to improvise music on your instrument?
Do you have ideas for songs but don’t know where to start?

Good musicianship skills solve all these problems and I am offering a
reduced rate for my tuition in this subject via Skype from now until
the end of the summer. Every student who works with me gets one free
half hour lesson and all lessons are recorded and emailed back to you
for your own convenience. £15.00 for half an hour, (or Euro18.00 or
$24.00), £20.00 for an hour, (or Euro24.00 or $32.00), and £30 for a
two hour block, (or Euro36.00 or $48.00).
Please write to me off list for more information. sandragayer7@xxxxxxxxx

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

--