[sib-access] Music Access Resource

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:59:10 +0100

Dear All,

I know that by posting this message, I will be opening myself to a deluge of
emails, but that's the way it goes I suppose.

as you know www.musicaccess.co.uk
<BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.musicaccess.co.uk>  is the home of the
Sibelius Access scripts, but this is only a small part of the site.  I'll
soon be including an information  resource for visually impaired musicians.
I want the resource to include the following:

links to software that has accessibility solutions, such as Sibelius, Sonar,
BIAB and Sound Forge.
links to on-line discussion groups for visually impaired musicians.
links to accessible on-line tutorials in music and music technology.
links to Braille music libraries.
links to trainers in music technology and Braille music.
links to consultants in music accessibility.

I can't promise that every site will be given a link, I will need to review
its content first, but I don't want to miss any gems that might be out
there.

Many thanks in advance,

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk <BLOCKED::BLOCKED::http://www.musicaccess.co.uk>
the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and the home of