[sib-access] Listening from the bar that i need

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 21:53:42 +0200

hi all:
sorry for asking this question, but now am fully rely on the sibelius access
scripts.
and I have a very strange thing,
I read the sibelius access guide, but I can't find what am looking for.
I need to listen from a particular bar, how can I do that?

for instance.
if I need to listen from bar 12, how can I tell sibelius to do so?
and also, if I'm on  bar 13, sibelius starts from the place that I finished not
the place that I'm in now.

any help will be highly abbreciated

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love, play on...
Tel: 0020102221750
Personal email, msn and yahoo messengers:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
skype:
roma30
facebook: