[sib-access] Re: Important - please read.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:49:01 +0100

Hi Claudio,

As reported by Jean-Philippe on October 4th:

"Dear Dan and all,
what a joy. I now have my own copy of Sibelius 5.25
installed and all I can say for now is that navigation, that
was not working with the demo version works with the full
version. So, please state in your manual that Sibelius
access does not, work with the demo version."

George.