[sib-access] Important - please read.

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 12:42:49 +0100

Dear all,

I need users to help test a new piece of code but it can't be released
publicly until I'm sure that it is stable on unusual configurations.  I nee
any users who fall into the follow categories:

1. users of Vista.
2. users with screens that have a resolution higher than 1024x768.
3. users who have experienced a great deal of problems with the fix tool
window feature.

This is very important because it affects the functions which keep the tool
windows in good order and it needs to be completed before the next beta
version can be released.

If you are able to help, please contact me off list and I will send you the
new scripts with instructions on what I need you to do.  It won't take long.
All you need to do is install the new scripts, run a couple of functions and
then uninstall the new scripts and replace them with the old ones.

Please help if you can.  It's in your own interests to do so because if you
don't the next version could contain bugs that could have been detected
before the release.

Many thanks,

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
The new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of