[sib-access] Re: I need some adice on a theory asignment

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 19:41:54 -0400

At 07:23 PM 10/29/2009, you wrote:
>No he does not. And he doesn't seem to care .

Go above him then, to the dean of the department, to the president
of your college if need be.  In the meantime, perhaps see if there
is any money available for help, like scribes, tutors etc.  I
applied for a small bersary when I was in college, about $300 a
year or so, which I then paid students from. You'd be amazed how
many people suddenly have time to spair to help you, when there's a
little cash involved, or cash plus pizza.  Not to mention it helps
when you're done school if during your time there, you made some
connections and friendships with the other musicians.

Chris *muttering about self-advocacy*