[sib-access] Re: I need some adice on a theory asignment

  • From: "Sarah alawami" <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:23:48 -0700

No he does not. And he doesn't seem to care . I did suggest that and he said
to wait until we consult the drc. Screw them. I want to do stuff on my own.
I'm not waiting for yay or nay on a thing. I know what I'm doing.

But no I don't think he has the stuff electronically. Fun. I  now need to
lug the laptop up pstairs just to use the scanner. Lol.