[sib-access] Re: How do you find clefs?

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:11:18 +0100

For some reason, clefs cannot be reached by pressing Shift+Tab, although Tab
will select them. As far as I am aware, these are the only staff items which
cannot be reached by Shift+Tab. (Instrument changes and key signatures on
one staff work as you'd expect.)

Dan Rugman

visit the new on-line resource for visually impaired musicians and home of
Sibelius Access.
www.musicaccess.co.uk