[sib-access] Re: Help With First and Second Endings

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 00:41:53 -0500

Dave,
        Trust me on this one.  I do this for a living in countries where
PLAYERS, GOOD PLAYERS, don't speak English.  In the rare cases where there's
an A at bar 1 of my charts without a pickup bar,  and I can't think of one
right this instant, I account for everything.  If I do it, and it's not
common, I do it for a reason and the reason is correct.
        In the end, respectfully, I'm the one who makes a living in front of
thousands with charts I made myself.
Kevin