[sib-access] Re: Fw: Sibelius Blog

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:44:46 -0800

K,

Agree, but if I find interesting (and useful) items I'll continue to pass
along. I think the tips are too good to not share with our community. I sure
don't bother with those 90% that only talk about how Sibelius is being used
in other places, etc. I'm in for the nuts-and-bolts items that Daniel
Spreadberry passes our way. And Daniel S if you're catching this, I vote for
more blogs with tips and tricks than the Marketing items.

And if everyone on the Sib-Access list as a majority agree that I should
cease and desist then I will do so.