[sib-access] Re: From Sibelius scores to Braille Scores

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 07:06:24 +0100

Dear Gord
I will forward your mail to Mario Lang. mlang@xxxxxxxxxxx
Would you mind being subscribed to the mailing list of Freedots? There's not
yet much trafic, but the developer could read our thoughts. I always work
with my Braille display set to line mode. I don't think, that there are some
issues for Braille with the Java-Access-Bridge, but the design of the Java
applications themselves can improve Braille tracking. I think Mario Lang is
on it, observing the development.
Chord ties won't be difficult to implement.
And more on Braille display. Since your Braille display is a 40 cell
display, I suggest to modify the shortcut to Freedots by ading "-w 38" to
it. W is for line wids. Go to the shortcut, in the contextmenu select
property, and in the shortcut tab modify the target. After the modification
it should look something like:
"C:\Program Files\FreeDots\FreeDots-20100217.jar" -w 38
Kind regards