[sib-access] Finding Kontakt Files With Sibelius

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 06:20:36 -0700

Hi, it's Annabelle.
I was wondering, how do I make it so that Sibelius can find .nki, .nkm,
.nkb, .nkc, and .nks files that have been stored on my external hard drive?
Is there
a way for Sibelius to identify the Kontakt Sound Libraries that I have
installed on my computer? If so, how? Somebody on the Sibelius forum told me
to create a manual soundset. However, there seems to be a problem with that.
How would I create a manual soundset? Wouldn't that be difficult for someone
like me who can't see? The specific sound libraries of files that I'm trying
to put into sibelius, which I've made with Kontakt's batch conversion are:
Spectrasonics Symphony Of Voices
Spectrasonics Vocal Planet
Roland CR-78 Drum Machine Sounds
Roland TR-606 Drum Machine Sounds