[sib-access] Re: Description of Various Manuscript Layouts

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 10:20:09 -0800

OH, yes! Very simple. But your explanation helps a lot. I'll also research
the positioning of Arranger, Subtitle, Dedication, and Arranger text
positions to see where they default to in a standard layout. Then I can get
out a calculator and take copious notes.

Appreciate your work, and hope you found my primer last night to be of some
use.