[sib-access] Copyright Crashing Into Lyrics

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 08:23:30 -0800

Hope someone has guidance.
I have a score with single staves, and two lines of lyrics, both below the
staff.

Also a copyright system item attached to the first bar.

Problem is that the copyright is always overlapping the lyrics on  the
bottom-most staff.

I use the plug-in "make layout uniform" to balance the staves on the first
page, and it doesn't matter whether I choose 7 or 8 staves on the first page;
it still crashes.

I've tried all the layout menu adjustments and they don't help.

I notice in the text styles dialog that the copyright is place at the bottom
edge, 0 mm away. Is this a place where I can force the copyright to print
lower, by changing the value from 0 to either a positive or negative number?

Or is there something else I should be adjusting to move that copyright down a
bit?