[sib-access] Re: [Bulk] JawsCursor becomes Useless After Exiting Sibelius

  • From: "Claudio Sacco" <cl.sacco@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 16:19:57 +0200

Have you updated or has for some reason your video card driver been updated?
Anyway, perhaps it is worth re instaling the video intercept. If you haven't
done it already, go to "start menu?programs", press "J' until you hear
"Jaws" or if "Jaws" is the only entry with "J", a submenu will open. Open
it, or if it is already open, arrow down to find "tools". and open this
submenu with right arrow. now arrow down to find "Video intercept manager".
Press enter to open it. Arrow once down to find "instal video intercept and
restart system"". Tab once to execute and press either space or enter on it.
This procedure will re instal the video intercept.
Good luck