[sib-access] Re: Bracket

  • From: "Dale Lieser" <dale.lieser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 14:03:24 -0500

Yes, you're on the right track with what I'm wanting. I think the rh text
might be a little less formal than I would like, but I see how it would
accomplish the purpose. The dotted line you speak of seems a better idea to
me, but again you're right in that that would require the oft-needed,
rarely-to-be-found, knowledgeable, sighted assistant.