[sib-access] Re: Bracket

  • From: Kevin L Gibbs <kevjazz@xxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 13:31:12 -0600

the note is moved to the upper or lower staff as appropriate.  In the case of a
note which is part of a sequenced of beamed notes, the beam is altered to
accommodate the fact that the cross-staffed note has been moved up a staff.
Sometimes, this will cause the stem of the note to be too short.  Perhaps,
magnetic layout can correct some of this.
HTH,
K.