[sib-access] Re: Bends

  • From: "Annabelle Susan Morison" <foristnights@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:16:45 -0800

Ancillary? What a fancy term. By the way, I have been reading the user
guide, but I don't seem to find every bit of information I'm looking for,
just little parts that only touch on the subjects. And, even though I was a
straight A student in Music Theory, there are technical terms which I still
don't fully understand.