[sib-access] Re: Any Plan for Sibelius Access For Sibelius 6?

  • From: "Dan Rugman" <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:38:18 -0000

Chi,

You can rest assured that a solution for Sibelius 6 has been planned for and
I already have a very clear idea of what needs to be done in order to make
it a reality. As I've said to others before, I can't give you any dates, but
you've no need to panic.

Dan Rugman

Visit www.musicaccess.co.uk
for visually-impaired musicians and home of Sibelius Access