[sib-access] Re: About Sibelius sound essentials

  • From: "Tim Burgess" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:24:03 -0000

You don' have to, but they're pretty useful if you do.  I had to notate some
drum parts recently (a first for me) and I was delighted to find that
Sibelius Essentials modify their output correctly with the different note
heads, etc..  For instance, a snare drum with a round head is played as a
normal hit, but plays crossed sticks with a crossed head.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess
Raised Bar Ltd
Phone:  +44 (0)1827 719822