[sib-access] Re: AW: Re: Changing sibelius notes into braille?

  • From: saeed Mirzazadeh <saeedm19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 12:18:53 +0100

Hi.
there is also another way to transcribe to braille music.
go to:

http://gotoh-lab.jks.ynu.ac.jp/braille_music_score/en/index.html

and have a look.
you can also find a bunch of braille scores online and can download
them and your music which has been transcribed and save in ".brl"
format.
for transcription of your own music, the "xml" format is necessary.
Regards,
Saeed