[sib-access] A tempo after ritard won't play

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 19:01:18 -0500

Guys,
    I have a tempo of 80 at the beginning of a score.  The tempo lasts
through the end of bar 6.  At bar 7, I have a ritard for two measures and I
then want my original tempo of q? to resume at bar 9.  I placed an a tempo
in the score at bar 9 but my playback is stil playing as if the ritard was
stil in effect.  How can I get my playback to respect this a tempo?  Is it
possible?  Do I have to put up with the rest of the score playing at the
wrong tempo?
Kevin