[sib-access] Re: A question please

  • From: "Dimitrios Tsakiridis" <dtsak27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sib-access@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 03:16:29 +0300

Hello again:

Today, I try to write a score.
On the piano A, I can to write the soprano and alto voices, using the
shortcut Alt+Sift and arrows, because on the piano A, the voices are active.
So, for soprano I use Alt+3, and for Alto voice, first I press Alt+Sift+down
arrow, and after Alt+4, and I can to input my notes.
After I move to piano B, using Control+Alt+down arrow, after I press Alt+3,
input the tennore voice, and after I can not find, How I can to change the
voice and moving to Bass, because if I press Alt+4, Sibelius are changing
the first note from tennore voice.

1. For example, with Sibelius speaking, When I start my score, on first
cord, I select the piano A.
After I pressed the letter N, I select the soprano voice using Alt+3, and I
write the notes.
2. I press the letter O, and after I press the letter N, and the Alt+4 for
alto voice, and I input the notes.
3. I move to piano B using F5 2 times. After I press the letter N, and the
shortcut Alt+3, I input the notes for Alto voice, and After I press the
letter O, to unselect all.
4. I press again the letter n, and the Shortcut Alt+4 and I input the notes
for Bass voice.
If I input the first notes on the all 4 voices, I could to use the letter V,
to select voice on my score.
But with Sibelius 5 and Sibelius Access, I can not found How i can to
unselect all thinks on my score, How I can to active all 4 voices?

Best regards, Dimitrios Tsakiridis.