[SI-LIST] Re: why no class-I/II in SSTL_1.8

  • From: Alexandre.AMEDEO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: starsilic@xxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:49:35 +0200

Hi,=20

I used Virtex4 from Xilinx and there were Class I and II for SSTL_1.8. =
The datasheet list the different configuration of SSTL_18 and SSTL2 =
Class.
For bidirectionnal interface, I don't think there are drive =
differences. The datasheet Xilinx says to use ClassI for =
unidirectionnal and ClassII for bidirectionnal, that's all.

Regards
Alexandre