[SI-LIST] Re: why do I need mixed mode S parameters?

  • From: Paul Levin <levinpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jeff.loyer@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:03:09 -0700

Dear Jeff,

Even after correcting S41 to S43, your formula, highlighted below,
for SDD11 isn't quite correct. If you look at Maxim Application Note
HFAN-5.1.0 and follow their equations, I think you will find that
S11 and S22 also figure into the mix.

Also, what book by Pozar are you referring to? Thanks.

Regards,

Paul

--
Paul A. Levin