[SI-LIST] Re: what's de-emphasis

  • From: Michael Greim <mgreim001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Adiu <adiu_panli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:33:53 -0500

This looked to be pretty useful as well. It was hidden
in a directory. The  ole I will put this in such an obvious
place that when looking for it I am just as likely to never
find it ever again.........;-)
As Chris Knight would say "I filed this under H for toy"

http://www.altera.com/literature/wp/wp_pre-emphasis.pdf

--
Best Regards,

Michael C. Greim

And all this science they don't understand
Is just my job six days a week.....

We will either find a way or make one   -Hannibal

In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity   -Al Einstein

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: