[SI-LIST] website work and new webex class

  • From: Doug Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Si-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 21:28:34 -0700

I am preparing my new Technical Tidbit for the month and should have it
posted in a day or so (things hectic around here with upcoming wedding
of my daughter and youngest son home on leave from the Army).

In addition, I am holding a repeat s of my WebEx troubleshooting class
as a number of people were on vacation the first time around. This is a
90 minute WebEx session that is not a free advertising session but a low
cost training session (I do not sell hardware or software) on finding
PCB and IC weak spots in designs. If interested, the link to the
description is:

http://emcesd.com/pdf/webexsem_082310.pdf

Doug

     ___          _       Doug Smith
      \          / )      P.O. Box 1457
       =========          Los Gatos, CA 95031-1457
    _ / \     / \ _       TEL/FAX: 408-356-4186/358-3799
  /  /\  \ ] /  /\  \     Mobile:  408-858-4528
|  q-----( )  |  o  |    Email:   doug@xxxxxxxxxx
  \ _ /    ]    \ _ /     Website: http://www.dsmith.org

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net