[SI-LIST] webinars on signal propagation in interconnects

  • From: "Yuriy Shlepnev" <shlepnev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 11:11:50 -0700

For those who are interested in analysis of signal propagation in
interconnects, I will provide a series of free webinars:
05/22/2012 - Quality of S-parameter models
06/12/2012 - Material parameters identification with generalized modal
S-parameters
06/26/2012 - Pre- and post-layout decompositional electromagnetic analysis
of serial interconnects

All webinars start at 10 AM. You can sign up at (login is required)
http://www.simberian.com/Webinars.php

This is a repeat of the previous webinars with the same subjects.
After this series we will post recordings in the webinar section of our web
site.

Best regards,
Yuriy

Yuriy Shlepnev, Ph.D.
President, Simberian Inc.
3030 S Torrey Pines Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89146, USA
Office +1-702-876-2882
Cell +1-206-409-2368
Skype: shlepnev
www.simberian.com