[SI-LIST] webinar or material parameters identification

  • From: "Yuriy Shlepnev" <shlepnev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:23:44 -0700

For those who are concerned with model to measurement correlation up to
20-50 GHz, I will provide a free webinar on material parameters
identification tomorrow on March 20, 10 AM Pacific Time. Any meaningful
electromagnetic signal integrity analysis must start with the identification
of broadband models for dielectrics and conductor surface roughness. I will
overview possible material models suitable for PCB and packaging problems,
and outline how to identify the models with generalized modal S-parameters.
You can sign up for the webinar or select another day or subject at
http://www.simberian.com/Webinars.php (registration is required).

Best regards,
Yuriy

Yuriy Shlepnev, Ph.D.
President, Simberian Inc.
3030 S Torrey Pines Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89146, USA
Office +1-702-876-2882
Cell +1-206-409-2368
Skype: shlepnev
www.simberian.com