[SI-LIST] Re: via teardropping effect on signal integrity?

  • From: Guasti Giovanni <Giovanni.Guasti@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ivor@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <ivor@xxxxxxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 17:24:46 +0200

Hi Ivor,
I think that it's difficult to recognise any difference in a PCI or LVDS
signal between the two cases: with or without teardrops. Anyway, teardrops
can help you to improve pcb reliability.
So.. I would use teardrops. And they are free too!
By
        Giovanni

don't be afraid of teardrops with these low speed of signal