[SI-LIST] two new signal integrity pdf articles for download

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:59:06 -0600

Hi folks-

I don't mean to distract you all from the recent discussions on IBIS vs.
SPICE modeling, but I thought I would mention that I just posted two new
papers to my web site, www.BeTheSignal.com <http://www.bethesignal.com/>

The first is "Analysis of board layout helps cure jitter problems", that I
wrote with Gene Garat. It just won the Best Contributed Feature Article
Award of 2004 from EDN magazine
(http://www.edn.com/index.asp?layout=siteinfo
<http://www.edn.com/index.asp?layout=siteinfo&doc_id=135310#winners>
&doc_id=135310#winners). It is posted in the Differential pairs and cross
talk heading of the feature articles tab on www.BeTheSignal.com
<http://www.bethesignal.com/> .

The second new item I just posted is a pdf version of Chapter 1 from my book
Signal Integrity Simplified. This is the same text that is posted on
Amazon.com. It is posted under the fundamental principles heading.

All posted articles are in pdf format and are free to download. You just
have to register on the web site.

As always, comments are welcome. Enjoy.

--eric

**************************************