[SI-LIST] timing analysis

  • From: Athidhi <kcriscross@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:11:24 +0530

Hi all
i want to know practially how to do a timing analysis in the board
i have these questions
1.wht flight time values we have to take for setup and hold time marigns
calculatons i.e can we take flight time for the rising edge  for both setup
and hold calculations?if we get a negitive values of flight times,can we
take these -ve flight times into calculations.
2.Is it correct: *hold margin= data valid window- setup margin-setup time-
hold time.*

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: