[SI-LIST] Re: the difference of current profile between power supply path, signal path and return path in a circuit loop

  • From: xuzhengrong <xuzhengrong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Benny Yan' <zyan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:14:00 +0800

Benny,
I know my question is so basic and seems to be ridiculous.
What I interest is how to get the current profile for voltage noise
simulation associated with PDN, for it is hard to get the current =
profile of
ICs in the power rail from IC supplier.
Though there's a method to get current profile by voltage tests =
indirectly,
I'm still interested in getting it by direct tests.
So I ponder upon the problem whether it exits a path I can test simply =
and
accurately?

Zhengrong

-----=D3=CA=BC=FE=D4=AD=BC=FE-----
=B7=A2=BC=FE=C8=CB: Benny Yan [mailto:zyan@xxxxxxxxxx]=20
=B7=A2=CB=CD=CA=B1=BC=E4: 2007=C4=EA8=D4=C230=C8=D5 21:20
=CA=D5=BC=FE=C8=CB: xuzhengrong@xxxxxxxxxx; si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
=D6=F7=CC=E2: RE: [SI-LIST] the difference of current profile between =
power supply
path, signal path and return path in a circuit loop

Forgot Kirchhoff's current law?
 =20

Benny Yan
IO Methodology Inc.=20