[SI-LIST] stop by booth 209 to hear my talk Wed 1pm at DesignCon

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 15:23:22 -0700

Hi folks-

If you are going to DesignCon, please join me at 1 pm on Wed in the Teledyne
LeCroy booth #209 to hear my 15 min talk, Engineering Intuition- a tool just
as important as your scope."

If you can't make it, you can down load a copy of this talk, and my other
DesignCon talks from my new website, www.beTheSignal.com.

Lots of new content and no password or registration required. Sign up on the
mailing list to get a note when new content is added.

You can download copies of many of my recent talks from the Special Lectures
section: http://bethesignal.com/category/lectures/

Hope to see you at DesignCon. Stop by and say Hi!

--eric

Dr. Eric Bogatin, Signal Integrity Evangelist

Teledyne LeCroy, Front Range Signal Integrity Lab

105 S Sunset St, Suite J

Longmont, CO 80501 USA
web site:  <http://www.bethesignal.com/> www.beTheSignal.com

Twitter @beTheSignal