[SI-LIST] Re: spice math question

  • From: "Loyer, Jeff" <jeff.loyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jellis@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:16:40 -0800

My experience with issues like this have almost always resulted in my =
finding out about some wierd option setting, rather than exotic =
physics/mathematics.  A while ago, someone found ideal transmission =
lines affecting rise-times, which they shouldn't do.  The problem was in =
Hspice and was solved by setting the Transient sweep spec. properly for =
the T-lines of interest:
.TRAN   50p 4n $ doesn't work - gives rise-time degradation
.TRAN   .5p 4n $ works correctly

Perhaps you have a similar problem?

Jeff Loyer