[SI-LIST] Re: s-parameter in cadence

  • From: "Mark Smith" <marks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 14:42:04 -0700

What kind of problems are you having? Please be specific.
Using S-parameter models in Spectre should be fairly straight forward.
Spectre does have a lot of analysis options but frequently these don't
need to be addressed unless you have a special simulation need.

Did you try contacting Cadence support? Often this is the best way to
get your issues addressed in a timely manner and it will be tracked and
followed with frequent contact.
Cadence support can be reached in several ways. By phone at
1(877)CDS-4911 or 1(877)237-4911,  by email at support@xxxxxxxxxxx, or
through your sourcelink account at www.sourcelink.cadence.com

Sourcelink often has application notes that apply to your needs and a
searchable knowledge database of solutions or suggestions.

--Mark

>I am having a lot of problem in using s parameter out of HFSS in
cadence
>spectere.  Seems like there are some tricky setups except fmax, step,
..... any
>help? I appreciate it
>
>Kami

List FAQ wiki page is located at: