[SI-LIST] Re: some help needed

  • From: "lgreen" <lgreen22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <psychoshek@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:01:11 -0800

Hello,  Abhishek,

If you are a student/professor, your university might have commercial tools.

There are many simulation tools available:
* There is a demo version of PSpice (if you have SPICE models).
* There is an open source version of Berkeley SPICE 3f5 for Linux.
* Several downloadable tools are on the IBIS website.

Extracting the PCB transmission line network (including coupling and
power/ground distribution) uses other tools.  You could also create a model
for these from your test data.

Google is a good place to search for further links.

Best regards,
Lynne