[SI-LIST] si-list subscriber stats

  • From: Ray Anderson <ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 11:42:42 -0700

Si-list-

Here are a few interesting (or not) stats related to the si-list
subscriber database.

We currently have a total of 4095 member addresses in the subscriber
database.

I ran a simple Perl script on the list and came up with the following
number of subscribers for domains that had 4 or more subscribers and
whose domain names didn't mess up the simplistic parsing of my script.
(there are a lot of subscribers whose domain names seemed to slip
through my sieve, but I think the following represents the majority of
them...)

What's it mean? Other than the fact that big companies have lots of
subscribers, probably not much J.

-Ray

DOMAIN                                                              # of
SUBSCRIBERS

intel.com

128

cisco.com

98

huawei.com

47

mentor.com

36

agilent.com

33

cadence.com

32

broadcom.com

29

wipro.com

29

xilinx.com

28

hcl.com

24

qualcomm.com

24

oracle.com

23

st.com

23

us.ibm.com

22

hp.com

21

juniper.net

20

altera.com

19

sigrity.com

19

nvidia.com

18

emc.com

17

mst.edu

17

synopsys.com

17

honeywell.com

16

lsi.com

16

mayo.edu

16

freescale.com

15

micron.com

14

samsung.com

14

zte.com.cn

14

amd.com

13

nsn.com

13

ti.com

13

alcatel-lucent.com

11

amphenol-tcs.com

11

ansoft.co.kr

11

avagotech.com

11

lecroy.com

11

naver.com

11

sina.com

11

gdatech.co.in

10

alcatel.be

9

ansys.com

9

ati.com

9

infineon.com

9

marvell.com

9

molex.co.jp

9

apache-da.com

8

baesystems.com

8

ge.com

8

lntinfotech.com

8

samtec.com

8

sanmina-sci.com

8

sisoft.com

8

microsoft.com

7

coreel.com

6

ericsson.com

6

huaweisymantec.com

6

lexmark.com

6

netapp.com

6

ngc.com

6

plexus.com

6

siemens.com

6

siennaecad.com

6

tycoelectronics.com

6

wlgore.com

6

analog.com

5

apple.com

5

cray.com

5

cst.com

5

dell.com

5

foxconn.com

5

HUAWEI-3COM.COM

5

jabil.com

5

L-3com.com

5

lenovo.com

5

mindspring.com

5

netlogicmicro.com

5

philips.com

5

rockwellcollins.com

5

rogers.com

5

tek.com

5

teradyne.com

5

tessolve.com

5

agere.com

4

alliedtelesis.com

4

force10networks.com

4

itt.com

4

physware.com

4

pmc-sierra.com

4

rambus.com

4

siliconimage.com

4

whizzsystems.com

4

Raymond Anderson

Senior Signal Integrity Staff Engineer

Programmable Platforms Development

Silicon Technology Group

Signal Integrity and Package Development Department

Xilinx Inc.

2100 Logic Drive

San Jose, California  95124

(408) 626-6277

This email and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the named
recipient(s) and contain(s) confidential information that may be proprietary,
privileged or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, do not read, copy, or forward this email message or any attachments.
Delete this email message and any attachments immediately.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: