[SI-LIST] si-list birthday in the news

  • From: Ray Anderson <ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 10:13:07 -0700

I just thought I'd pass info on to the list members that an article
authored by Eric Bogatin  commemorating the 16th birthday of si-list has
recently been published by I-connect007.

To read the article, see the following URL:
http://www.pcbdesign007.com/pages/zone.cgi?aX983

-Ray

(si-list admin)

Raymond Anderson

Senior Signal Integrity Staff Engineer

Programmable Platforms Development

Silicon Technology Group

Signal Integrity and Package Development Department

Xilinx Inc.

2100 Logic Drive

San Jose, California  95124

(408) 626-6277

This email and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the named
recipient(s) and contain(s) confidential information that may be proprietary,
privileged or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, do not read, copy, or forward this email message or any attachments.
Delete this email message and any attachments immediately.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: