[SI-LIST] Re: signal integrity on different configuration

  • From: Cosmin Iorga <ci249534@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vincent Zeng <vincent_zng@xxxxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 14:25:43 -0700 (PDT)

Vincent,
Signal integrity may be affected also by ground bounce, noise coupling, power
integrity, and signal crosstalk, which may be different on your test bench than
in your final system configuration ( backplane and chassis).  You may need to
evaluate these additional mechanisms on both test bench and system. I anyone is
interested, I will present a paper at DesignCon 2010 addressing these issues.

Cosmin Iorga,
NoiseCoupling.com
http://www.noisecoupling.com