[SI-LIST] signal integrity events coming up

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:50:19 -0500

Hi folks-

Here are a couple of announcements of opportunities to learn a little signal
integrity. If you can't make the live lectures, I have copies of the
handouts posted on my web site and offer #3 below is to view a streamed
online lecture related to one of the talks.

1. I am giving three talks at the IPC Designer Council meeting in Dallas, TX
on Friday, Sept 14, 2007. Here is the URL for the details:
http://www.circuit-technology.com/html/next_meetings.html

2. I am giving three free talks at the PCB East Conference in Durham, NC, on
Tues Oct 23 and Wed Oct 24. The PCB east url is http://www.pcbeast.com/. If
you don't want to wade through the whole site to find my talks, they are
also listed under "Where's Eric" on my web site at www.BeTheSignal.com
<http://www.bethesignal.com/>

3. We are releasing a coupon code for anyone to view our online lecture,
OLL-115: Introduction to Characteristic Impedance, completely for free. Just
add this online lecture to the shopping cart on my website,
www.BeTheSignal.com <http://www.bethesignal.com/>  and enter coupon code
BTSSIL115 (all in caps) and the charge will be set to $0. Then it will be
moved into your account and you can view it at your leisure. This coupon
expires at the end of Sept.

If you have any questions, please contact me off line.

--eric

**************************************
Dr. Eric Bogatin, President
Bogatin Enterprises, LLC
Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training
26235 w 110th terr
Olathe, KS 66061
v: 913-393-1305
f: 913-393-0929