[SI-LIST] Re: s2ibis

  • From: "Mike LaBonte" <milabont@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <simpest@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:09:33 -0400

The ex1 files result in a DC convergence failure using s2ibis2 on Solaris
also. It is a little suspicious that the examples are setup for spectre, and
you have to change the .s2i files if you want to run with hspice. The
developer of the examples may not have tested with hspice. I believe spectre
has a reputation for better convergence than hspice.

Anyway, the keyword you need is [Iterate] in the .s2i file. This causes
s2ibis2 to generate only the files that are missing.

Mike