[SI-LIST] Re: return path

  • From: "chrice102" <chrice102@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "steve weir" <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 18:22:34 +0800

hi steve
 thank you for your replies!  in our motherboard system,the layers is S V G
S.and we route the command and control signals on TOP layer.so we have to split
vcc plane into vdd and gnd in ddr area.the DQ signal ref the gnd plane ,the
command and control signal ref the vdd .you said "Vdd reference on address /
control supports low cost PCBs.".this is the only reason?

2008-04-08

chrice102

·¢¼þÈË£º steve weir
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä£º 2008-04-08  16:37:51
ÊÕ¼þÈË£º chrice102
³­ËÍ£º si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ö÷Ì⣺ Re: [SI-LIST] return path

Vdd reference on address / control supports low cost PCBs.
ODT on common lines requires enabling in one chip only via control
registers.  The address lines are used to access the control registers.
Steve.

--
Steve Weir
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
California office
(866) 675-4630 Business
(707) 780-1951 Fax
Main office
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax
Oregon office
(503) 430-1065 Business
(503) 430-1285 Fax
http://www.teraspeed.com
This e-mail contains proprietary and confidential intellectual property of
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: