[SI-LIST] repeat of EMC lab test error presentation for those who missed the first time

  • From: Doug Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: emc-pstc <emc-pstc@xxxxxxxx>, Si-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 21:50:30 -0700

Hi All,
There was a mix up on which month the presentation was, should have been May
and I said June. So here is the updated data:

EMC test errors Wed, May 27, 2015 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM PDT

* Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/466318909[1]

* You can also dial in using your phone. United States +1 (224) 501-3412
Access Code: 466-318-909

EMC lab test errors are more common than you would think and can cost your
company BIG! This presentation covers some of my experiences and ways to
spoterrors that can label a "passing" system as "failing" or viceversa. A
copy of the slides will be sent to the people attending. No need to register
Just click on the link above. The first 25 people are "in." Of course, more
than one person can be at each computer. Having a group in a meeting room
facilitates discussion of the topic.

Please mute your microphone after joining to avoid noise on the connection
during the presentation. Questions are welcome at any point during the
presentation (unmute your mic).

I will open the conference 20 minutes early. If this is your first time on
GoToMeeting, it may take a few minutes to join the connection.

Doug
-- University of Oxford Tutor Department for Continuing Education Oxford,
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Smith \ / ) P.O. Box 60941 ========= Boulder City, NV 89006-0941 _ / \ / \ _
TEL/FAX: 702-570-6108/570-6013 / /\ \ ] / /\ \ Mobile: 408-858-4528 |
q-----() | o | Email: doug@xxxxxxxxxx[2] \ _ / ] \ _ / Web:
http://www.dsmith.org[3]

List forum is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: