[SI-LIST] regarding differential routing

  • From: Shashi Kumar V <v.shashikumar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 09:47:54 +0530

Hi

I have a basic query, if replied i will be thankfull to you all.

1   In differential routing should  if i  take care of impedance will that
be sufficient or i need to address the coupling also. If coupling needs to
be addresed then what must be the coupling  be maintained for DDR3 memory
controller  @ 400Mhz.
 Can i have the spacing between traces 2W or 1W or <W  (I have taken the
reference plane height also for calculation)

Regards
V S Kumar

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: