[SI-LIST] Re: questions for 2-layer PCB simulation

  • From: "???" <tinawu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ralf Bruening" <ralf.bruening@xxxxxxxx>, "Hargin, Bill" <bill_hargin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:01:37 +0800

Dear All,
    Thanks for your reply. Here, I added a ground plane to close to
the real impedance at time-domain. But it doesn't work at frequency
domain. If I add a ground plane, it'll destroy the structure. That I can't
get the exact resonant frequency. Maybe I will get more correct results
by another way. Thanks!!

Best Regards
Tina