[SI-LIST] Re: question about Hfss-v9

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:19:15 -0700

Actually, in my humble opinion, the first question shouldn't
have been asked on this list.  This is a typical question that
should have been directed to the tool vendor.

The second question may be more appropriate on this list,
but could have still been answered by the vendor easily.

I think the most appropriate time to ask questions here is
when the question is either not answered by the vendor,
or has very tricky aspects which may be beyond the ability
of a regular AE to answer.

While I am at it, I would like to mention that my biggest
problems with the discussions here is the lack of respect
to one and another.  Regardless of how experienced, or newbie
someone is, we should ALWAYS treat each other with respect
at least initially.  If the problem persists, we can raise
our voice to get the message through, but even than please
do it respectfully.

Arpad Muranyi
Intel Corporation
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D