[SI-LIST] Re: power planes on adjacentlayers crossing each other

  • From: "Orin Laney" <olaney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 15:29:05 -0700

Greetings, Steve.

Key phrase: ridiculous ways.  It's a problem I've rarely seen because it is
"truly unusual", and my own designs intuitively avoid such problems.  But,
that said, there is no bound on human stupidity and Murphy rules the
universe.  There is a certain enhancement of my consulting income from
clients who don't comprehend my advice the first time, or the second, or the
third...  Of course, I prefer the ones who get it so quickly they almost
finish my sentences for me, even if the result is shorter gigs.  You know
the drill.

Orin